- 8 oz. lion’s mane mushrooms
- ½ cup carrots, julienned or grated
- ½ cup cabbage, julienned
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 – 3 scallions, sliced, green and white parts separated
- 1 small Thai chili or ½ jalapeño (optional)
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ tsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 – 1 ½ Tbsp. fish sauce (use soy sauce for vegetarian substitute)
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. mirin
- 8 oz. rice noodles, prepared according to package
- Slice lion’s mane into ½ inch sticks (french fry shape).
- Stir-fry mushrooms over medium-high heat with vegetable oil for 6-8 minutes or until they begin to brown.
- Add carrots, cabbage, chili (if using), and white parts of scallion; cook for 1-2 additional minutes.
- Add fish sauce, mirin, and sesame oil and cook for 1 minute.
- Add cooked rice noodles and stir everything until combined.
Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with cilantro, peanuts, scallion greens, and sesame seeds.